‘Turkish police detain sons of three ministers in bribery probe’
Istanbul: Turkish police have detained the sons of three cabinet ministers as part of an investigation into alleged bribery linked to public tenders, several Turkish newspapers reported on Tuesday.
The three detained men were identified as the sons of the Interior Minister, the Economy Minister and the Environment and City Planning Minister, Hurriyet and other newspaper websites reported.
Police declined to comment on the reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport