‘Turkish police detain sons of three ministers in bribery probe’
Istanbul: Turkish police have detained the sons of three cabinet ministers as part of an investigation into alleged bribery linked to public tenders, several Turkish newspapers reported on Tuesday.
The three detained men were identified as the sons of the Interior Minister, the Economy Minister and the Environment and City Planning Minister, Hurriyet and other newspaper websites reported.
Police declined to comment on the reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre