Turkish premier discharged after second surgery
Ankara: Turkey`s state-run news agency says
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been discharged from
hospital a day after undergoing a "second and final" intestinal surgery officials said on Monday.
The Anadolu Agency said Erdogan left hospital late
yesterday and was expected to rest at his home in Istanbul.
The 57-year-old Erdogan vanished from public life for
nearly a month after an initial surgery on November 26 for
non-cancerous intestinal polyps.
His office said he had a second, successful half-hour
procedure on Saturday but gave no other details.
It said Erdogan was well and was expected to resume work
within the next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!