Turkish premier discharged after second surgery
Ankara: Turkey`s state-run news agency says
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been discharged from
hospital a day after undergoing a "second and final" intestinal surgery officials said on Monday.
The Anadolu Agency said Erdogan left hospital late
yesterday and was expected to rest at his home in Istanbul.
The 57-year-old Erdogan vanished from public life for
nearly a month after an initial surgery on November 26 for
non-cancerous intestinal polyps.
His office said he had a second, successful half-hour
procedure on Saturday but gave no other details.
It said Erdogan was well and was expected to resume work
within the next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: PM Modi beating drums in Meghalaya
- BJP slams UP government over firing on ex-justice's car
- PM Modi pays tribute to V D Savarkar on birth anniversary
- Star cast of Jimmy Sheirgill's 'Shorgul' out in this brand new poster! – View pic
- Caught on camera: Gram Panchayat president attempting to rape woman in Mandya