Turkish premier discharged after second surgery
Ankara: Turkey`s state-run news agency says
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been discharged from
hospital a day after undergoing a "second and final" intestinal surgery officials said on Monday.
The Anadolu Agency said Erdogan left hospital late
yesterday and was expected to rest at his home in Istanbul.
The 57-year-old Erdogan vanished from public life for
nearly a month after an initial surgery on November 26 for
non-cancerous intestinal polyps.
His office said he had a second, successful half-hour
procedure on Saturday but gave no other details.
It said Erdogan was well and was expected to resume work
within the next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway