Turkish premier discharged after second surgery
Ankara: Turkey`s state-run news agency says
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan has been discharged from
hospital a day after undergoing a "second and final" intestinal surgery officials said on Monday.
The Anadolu Agency said Erdogan left hospital late
yesterday and was expected to rest at his home in Istanbul.
The 57-year-old Erdogan vanished from public life for
nearly a month after an initial surgery on November 26 for
non-cancerous intestinal polyps.
His office said he had a second, successful half-hour
procedure on Saturday but gave no other details.
It said Erdogan was well and was expected to resume work
within the next week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi