Turkmenistan to gift women $14 on Women`s Day
Moscow: Women in the former Soviet state of Turkmenistan will receive 40 manats (around $14) as a gift from the state ahead of the International Women`s Day, celebrated on March 8.
According to a decree signed by President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, all women regardless of their age and occupation will get the bonus, turkmenistan.ru website reported.
In addition, a total of 174 mothers of large families in the country will be honoured ahead of the holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family