Turkmenistan to gift women $14 on Women`s Day
Moscow: Women in the former Soviet state of Turkmenistan will receive 40 manats (around $14) as a gift from the state ahead of the International Women`s Day, celebrated on March 8.
According to a decree signed by President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, all women regardless of their age and occupation will get the bonus, turkmenistan.ru website reported.
In addition, a total of 174 mothers of large families in the country will be honoured ahead of the holiday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena