Twelve killed in coal mine accident in China
Beijing: Twelve miners were killed when
their coal mine was flooded in China`s southwest Guizhou
The accident occurred in Puding County, Anshun City
yesterday when 50 miners were working at a shaft of Dapo Mine
in the county`s Machang Town, a spokesman of the provincial
coal mine safety bureau said today.
Thirty-eight of the miners managed to escape, and one
of them was injured.
The mine managers, who had escaped after the accident,
were caught police said.
The cause of the flooding is under investigation,
Xinhua news agency reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'