Twin bombings kill 9 in Iraq
Fallujah (Iraq): Twin bombings killed nine people and wounded 21 on Friday in Ramadi in Iraq`s western province of Al-Anbar, most of them anti-al-Qaeda militiamen, a security official said.
A bomb placed in the car of an officer of the Sahwa (militia) exploded before a second one, placed on the roadside, detonated among a group of people, Colonel Jubeir Nayef said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok