Two Americans kidnapped in Egypt
Cairo: Two American tourists have been kidnapped by unidentified armed men from near the Red Sea resort of Dahab, Egyptian television reported.
The two Americans are in their early 30s. They were reportedly taken by armed bedouins when they were travelling by car to the resort of Nuweiba.
The Maan news agency identified the Americans as Jonathan Shizarlasky and Carter Brabon. They were seized at gunpoint from a car near the Hilton hotel and taken to a mountainous area.
Police said the kidnappers are demanding the release of a drug dealer arrested a day before in return for freeing the Americans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion over why opposition stopped PM Modi from speaking?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug