Two charged with murder in US teens` death
Orlando: Authorities say two men have been charged with first-degree murder in the killings of two teenagers whose bodies were found engulfed in flames along a central Florida trail.
The Orlando Sentinel says 30-year-old Jesse Brandon Davis and 31-year-old Hector Manuel Rodriguez also have been charged with kidnapping in the deaths of 16-year-old Nicholas Presha and 18-year-old Jeremy Stewart in April.
It was not immediately known if the men had lawyers. Sheriff Jerry Demings said the high school students met the two men intending to sell them two stolen handguns. But he says the teens were robbed and shot with at least one of the stolen guns.
The teens` bodies were found last month on a charred patch of grass along the Cady Way Trail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa