Two die in brawl at Chinese hotel
Beijing: Two people were killed and another was wounded during a fight at a hotel in central China`s Hunan province, police said Monday.
The attack took place at about 8 p.m. Sunday in a tea bar of the Fulihua Hotel in Changsha, the provincial capital of Hunan, reported Xinhua citing the police.
During the fight, people slashed each other with knives, said witnesses, who added that they heard gunshots. Police have, however, denied there were gunshots.
Police are searching for the attackers, who fled.
A debt-related dispute is believed to be the cause of the attack, according to initial investigations by police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS