Two die in brawl at Chinese hotel
Beijing: Two people were killed and another was wounded during a fight at a hotel in central China`s Hunan province, police said Monday.
The attack took place at about 8 p.m. Sunday in a tea bar of the Fulihua Hotel in Changsha, the provincial capital of Hunan, reported Xinhua citing the police.
During the fight, people slashed each other with knives, said witnesses, who added that they heard gunshots. Police have, however, denied there were gunshots.
Police are searching for the attackers, who fled.
A debt-related dispute is believed to be the cause of the attack, according to initial investigations by police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Football Tourism: PSG will receive $197 million to promote tourism in Qatar
- Nitin Gadkari appointed as BJP election in-charge for Goa Assembly polls
- Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi Note 4 likely to be launched on Thursday
- Cabinet raises compensation for terror, blast victims
- Present ICC ranking system is not satisfactory: Javed Miandad