Two die in brawl at Chinese hotel
Beijing: Two people were killed and another was wounded during a fight at a hotel in central China`s Hunan province, police said Monday.
The attack took place at about 8 p.m. Sunday in a tea bar of the Fulihua Hotel in Changsha, the provincial capital of Hunan, reported Xinhua citing the police.
During the fight, people slashed each other with knives, said witnesses, who added that they heard gunshots. Police have, however, denied there were gunshots.
Police are searching for the attackers, who fled.
A debt-related dispute is believed to be the cause of the attack, according to initial investigations by police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III
- APJ Abdul Kalam's look alike pays tribute to 'Missile Man' on first death anniversary
- Bus strike enters third day in Karnataka; schools remain shut
- Myanmar rebels hold rare meet as Suu Kyi yearns for peace
- 'Arrest Satyendar Jain', Kejriwal taunts after officer's complaint
- 31 killed in Syria bomb attacks