Two fighter jets crash in S Korea
Moscow: Two fighter jets crashed into a mountain in South Korea during a routine training flight Tuesday, the Yonhap news agency reported.
The accident took place near the coastal city of Gangneung, about 237 km east of Seoul.
`We are currently searching for the missing pilots near the area,` Yonhap quoted an air force official as saying.
The official said two rescue helicopters have been dispatched to the site where the two F-5 Tiger fighter jets crashed.
South Korea reportedly has 174 F-5E/F Tiger II fighters in service with its air force.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre