Two Hamas TV cameramen killed in Gaza strike
Gaza: Two cameramen working for the Hamas` Al-Aqsa satellite channel were killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza City, Xinhua reported.
The Gaza-based channel said the two camera operators, Mohammed Al-Kumi and Hussam Salama, were killed Tuesday evening when a drone hit their car in al-Shifa Street.
The black car that was marked with pink TV signs caught fire, and the bodies of the cameramen were brought out totally burnt.
On Sunday, the Israeli Army hit two buildings that also housed media offices, wounding six journalists.
More than 125 Palestinians have died since Israel unleashed its aerial offensive against Gaza last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame?
- Narsingh Yadav doping controversy: Who's to blame? - Part II
- NADA likely to declare verdict on wrestler Narsingh Yadav's doping case on Thursday
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK
- DNA: Analysis of crime, fraud and corruption during election in POK - Part II
- Chinese soldiers spotted in Uttarakhand's Chamoli; defence ministry says 'no incursion'
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump could win, warns Barack Obama
- Delhi Transport Minister says 17 auto unions end strike; union leader denies
- World at war over money, not religious faith, says Pope
- World Hepatitis Day, 2016: Ten facts you should know!