Two Hamas TV cameramen killed in Gaza strike
Gaza: Two cameramen working for the Hamas` Al-Aqsa satellite channel were killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza City, Xinhua reported.
The Gaza-based channel said the two camera operators, Mohammed Al-Kumi and Hussam Salama, were killed Tuesday evening when a drone hit their car in al-Shifa Street.
The black car that was marked with pink TV signs caught fire, and the bodies of the cameramen were brought out totally burnt.
On Sunday, the Israeli Army hit two buildings that also housed media offices, wounding six journalists.
More than 125 Palestinians have died since Israel unleashed its aerial offensive against Gaza last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends