Two Hamas TV cameramen killed in Gaza strike
Gaza: Two cameramen working for the Hamas` Al-Aqsa satellite channel were killed in an Israeli airstrike in Gaza City, Xinhua reported.
The Gaza-based channel said the two camera operators, Mohammed Al-Kumi and Hussam Salama, were killed Tuesday evening when a drone hit their car in al-Shifa Street.
The black car that was marked with pink TV signs caught fire, and the bodies of the cameramen were brought out totally burnt.
On Sunday, the Israeli Army hit two buildings that also housed media offices, wounding six journalists.
More than 125 Palestinians have died since Israel unleashed its aerial offensive against Gaza last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees