Two Harley Davidson motorbikes donated to Pope
Vatican City: The Harley Davidson Company has given Pope Francis two of its classic motorcycles to mark the brand`s 110th anniversary.
On Sunday, hundreds of bikes will be allowed to park along the road leading to St. Peter`s Square while the pontiff recites prayers.
Between 1,000 and 2,000 bikers are expected to fill St. Peter`s Square for the Pope`s blessing, the highlight of a four-day event in Rome to celebrate more than a century of Harley Davidson.
More than half a million Harley Davidson riders and fans from around the world are expected to head to Rome for the event taking place June 13-16.
The entire length of Via Della Conciliazione, leading from St. Peter`s Basilica to the River Tiber, will be turned into a giant Harley-Davidson bike park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!