Two Harley Davidson motorbikes donated to Pope
Vatican City: The Harley Davidson Company has given Pope Francis two of its classic motorcycles to mark the brand`s 110th anniversary.
On Sunday, hundreds of bikes will be allowed to park along the road leading to St. Peter`s Square while the pontiff recites prayers.
Between 1,000 and 2,000 bikers are expected to fill St. Peter`s Square for the Pope`s blessing, the highlight of a four-day event in Rome to celebrate more than a century of Harley Davidson.
More than half a million Harley Davidson riders and fans from around the world are expected to head to Rome for the event taking place June 13-16.
The entire length of Via Della Conciliazione, leading from St. Peter`s Basilica to the River Tiber, will be turned into a giant Harley-Davidson bike park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!