Two Harley Davidson motorbikes donated to Pope
Vatican City: The Harley Davidson Company has given Pope Francis two of its classic motorcycles to mark the brand`s 110th anniversary.
On Sunday, hundreds of bikes will be allowed to park along the road leading to St. Peter`s Square while the pontiff recites prayers.
Between 1,000 and 2,000 bikers are expected to fill St. Peter`s Square for the Pope`s blessing, the highlight of a four-day event in Rome to celebrate more than a century of Harley Davidson.
More than half a million Harley Davidson riders and fans from around the world are expected to head to Rome for the event taking place June 13-16.
The entire length of Via Della Conciliazione, leading from St. Peter`s Basilica to the River Tiber, will be turned into a giant Harley-Davidson bike park.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore