Two held in Tunisia for spying for Israel`s Mossad
Tunis: Two young Tunisians have been arrested over suspicions that they work for Israel`s Mossad intelligence agency.
The Al-Moussawar newspaper said one of the suspects was caught while he was allegedly sending information via the internet on the security situation in the Jebel Chaambi area of the Kasserine governorate.
The second youth was arrested on suspicion of transmitting sensitive information via a social networking website and of abetting the first suspect, Al-Moussawar said.
Both the youths come from Biserta in the northeast Tunisian coast, the paper reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days