Two Indians shot dead in US
Washington: Two Indians have been shot dead by masked men at a convenience store in the US.
The victims have been identified as 55-year-old Jagtar Bhatti and 20-year-old Pawan Singh.
The incident happened at the store in the 400 Block of Middlebury Street in the northern Indiana city yesterday.
Police are investigating the double murder. They say they`re looking for two or more suspect.
Family and friends say they are waiting to learn more details about what happened from police, local media reported.
"Everyone knew how good they were," said Lori Sally, a neighbour.
"They were so nice. I didn`t have any friends in the area and they just took me in like family," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details