Two Indians shot dead in US
Washington: Two Indians have been shot dead by masked men at a convenience store in the US.
The victims have been identified as 55-year-old Jagtar Bhatti and 20-year-old Pawan Singh.
The incident happened at the store in the 400 Block of Middlebury Street in the northern Indiana city yesterday.
Police are investigating the double murder. They say they`re looking for two or more suspect.
Family and friends say they are waiting to learn more details about what happened from police, local media reported.
"Everyone knew how good they were," said Lori Sally, a neighbour.
"They were so nice. I didn`t have any friends in the area and they just took me in like family," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part II
- How far is it right to link terrorism with religion?- Part III
- India is 35th member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Excessive childbirth fear can lead to post-partum depression
- Indian Sports Fraternity on Lionel Messi's decision to quit Argentina. See their reaction on Twitter!
- Formula 1: Bernie Ecclestone planning to scrap 'unequal' prize money structure
- Top Chinese envoy visits Vietnam as South China Sea tension rises
- Sensex stays flat after worst fall in four months