Two killed in Iran Army helicopter crash
Tehran: A military helicopter crashed Monday in the central Iranian city of Isfahan, killing the pilot and co-pilot, a media report said.
The Cobra 209 helicopter belonging to the army`s Shahid Vatanpour Training Centre crashed in a field at 10.30 a.m. after it caught fire while airborne, Xinhua reported citing the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) network.
Mohammad-Mehdi Esmaili, provincial deputy governor, said the incident was due to a technical fault in the helicopter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'