Two killed in Iran Army helicopter crash
Tehran: A military helicopter crashed Monday in the central Iranian city of Isfahan, killing the pilot and co-pilot, a media report said.
The Cobra 209 helicopter belonging to the army`s Shahid Vatanpour Training Centre crashed in a field at 10.30 a.m. after it caught fire while airborne, Xinhua reported citing the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) network.
Mohammad-Mehdi Esmaili, provincial deputy governor, said the incident was due to a technical fault in the helicopter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok