Two killed in Israeli strike against Gaza
Gaza: Two Palestinians, including an Islamic Jihad (holy war) movement militant, were killed and seven wounded in Israeli strike against north Gaza on Wednesday, the Israeli Army said.
The Army fired several shells at a group of Palestinian gunmen who were spotted approaching the fence that separates Gaza and Israel in eastern Beit Hanoun city, a spokesman for the Israeli Army told Xinhua.
The spokesman said that the shells killed one member of the group.
Gaza emergency chief Mo`aweya Hassanein said that a seriously wounded Palestinian died of his sustained wounds later in the hospital, adding that seven were wounded.
Islamic Hamas movement, which controls Gaza, maintains a ceasefire with Israel since the end of Gaza war in January 2009. However, Hamas failed to broker full commitment from other factions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH