Two killed in Israeli strike against Gaza
Gaza: Two Palestinians, including an Islamic Jihad (holy war) movement militant, were killed and seven wounded in Israeli strike against north Gaza on Wednesday, the Israeli Army said.
The Army fired several shells at a group of Palestinian gunmen who were spotted approaching the fence that separates Gaza and Israel in eastern Beit Hanoun city, a spokesman for the Israeli Army told Xinhua.
The spokesman said that the shells killed one member of the group.
Gaza emergency chief Mo`aweya Hassanein said that a seriously wounded Palestinian died of his sustained wounds later in the hospital, adding that seven were wounded.
Islamic Hamas movement, which controls Gaza, maintains a ceasefire with Israel since the end of Gaza war in January 2009. However, Hamas failed to broker full commitment from other factions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Oops! Salman Khan mocks Hollywood return Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone, but WHY?
- After Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Laurent Blanc too leaves Paris Saint-Germain: Report
- Global warnings on Brexit consequences
- Reasons you should be eating more broccoli!
- Brexit shock: Pound tumbles 11%, lowest level in over three decades