Two MiGs collide in Algeria, pilots killed
Algiers: Two military pilots were killed in Algeria when their MiG fighter planes collided mid-air, the Algerian defence ministry said Tuesday.
The two MiG aircraft were conducting a training operation Monday night between the provinces of Oran and Tlemcen when they collided in Tlemcen, 580 km west of the capital Algiers, Xinhua reported.
It is the second accident involving Algerian military aircraft this year. In November, a CASA 295 military cargo plane crashed in France, killing all crew members, including five military officers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you