Two MiGs collide in Algeria, pilots killed
Algiers: Two military pilots were killed in Algeria when their MiG fighter planes collided mid-air, the Algerian defence ministry said Tuesday.
The two MiG aircraft were conducting a training operation Monday night between the provinces of Oran and Tlemcen when they collided in Tlemcen, 580 km west of the capital Algiers, Xinhua reported.
It is the second accident involving Algerian military aircraft this year. In November, a CASA 295 military cargo plane crashed in France, killing all crew members, including five military officers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed