Two more massage therapists ‘claim Al Gore abused them’
New York: Former US vice president Al Gore has landed in further trouble – after two more female massage therapists came forward to claim that he had abused them.
According to the National Enquirer, the allegations come on the heels of an ongoing Portland, Ore, police investigation of the accusations by a licensed massage therapist, who says Gore, 62, groped her four years ago.
The first incident in the newly-brought charges is said to have taken place at a Beverly Hills luxury hotel when Gore was in Hollywood to attend the Oscars in 2007, and the second occurred a year later at a Tokyo hotel.
“The therapist claimed that when they were alone, Gore shrugged off a towel and stood naked in front of her,” the New York Post quoted a source as recounting the Beverly Hills incident.
“He pointed at his erect penis and ordered her, ‘Take care of this’,” the source added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!