Two more massage therapists ‘claim Al Gore abused them’
New York: Former US vice president Al Gore has landed in further trouble – after two more female massage therapists came forward to claim that he had abused them.
According to the National Enquirer, the allegations come on the heels of an ongoing Portland, Ore, police investigation of the accusations by a licensed massage therapist, who says Gore, 62, groped her four years ago.
The first incident in the newly-brought charges is said to have taken place at a Beverly Hills luxury hotel when Gore was in Hollywood to attend the Oscars in 2007, and the second occurred a year later at a Tokyo hotel.
“The therapist claimed that when they were alone, Gore shrugged off a towel and stood naked in front of her,” the New York Post quoted a source as recounting the Beverly Hills incident.
“He pointed at his erect penis and ordered her, ‘Take care of this’,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested