Two more Pakistanis charged with US pastor murder in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur: Two more Pakistanis were on Thursday charged in a Malaysian court with the murder of an American pastor who was found murdered in his home here last month.
Shaheen Murad, 37, Hassan Raza, 21, are alleged to have killed David James Ginter, 62, on May 4.
No plea was recorded from the two unemployed accused, who face the death penalty.
Two other accused are still at large.
On June 13, a Pakistani security guard, Shahbaz, 25, was charged with the same offence.
Ginter was reportedly found with his hands and feet bound and a mobile phone charger cable wrapped around his neck in his double-storey house on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur.
Police said post-mortem results showed that the American pastor had died of asphyxiation due to gagging and neck compression.
The next court date is set for July 18.
The motive behind the murder was still unclear though robbery had been earlier cited by the police.
Ginter had been a senior pastor at the Bridge International Church in Kuala Lumpur for three years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location