Two officers hurt in Michelle Obama`s motorcade crash
Washington: Two officials in US First Lady Michelle Obama`s motorcade were injured Tuesday after their motorcycles collided in Ohio State, officials said.
Michelle was heading to Port Columbus to fly to Cleveland after she had spoken at Ohio Wesleyan University in Delaware when the accident took place. The First Lady was not injured.
According to Columbus Dispatch, the motorcycles from the State Highway Patrol and the Genoa Township Police Department crashed into each other about 4 p.M., about two miles east of Delaware.
The two injured officials, whose names have not been released, were taken to the hospital. Their conditions were reported to be stable and not life threatening.
Lt Kevin Knapp, commander of the Delaware post of the State Highway Patrol, said one of the motorcycles apparently slowed to check on a vehicle that had pulled over to the berm and was struck by the other motorcycle, the daily reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- VIDEO: Ambidextrous Sri Lankan Kamindu Mendis bowling with both hands
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review