Two planes collide at Madrid airport
Madrid: Two planes - with 297 and 384 passengers on board - collided while on the ground at Madrid`s Barajas airport, but there were no casualties, a media report said.
The incident occurred Saturday between an Air Europe flight - with 297 passengers - bound for Venezuelan capital Caracas, and an aircraft from the Iberworld airline - with 384 passengers - travelling to Mexico`s Cancun city, Xinhua reported.
Sources told Xinhua the incident took place when the Air Europe plane was being pushed back from its station, and its tail collided with the wing of the Iberworld aircraft.
The damage to both planes was said to be "light", and all the passengers were able to disembark without injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price