Two planes collide at Madrid airport
Madrid: Two planes - with 297 and 384 passengers on board - collided while on the ground at Madrid`s Barajas airport, but there were no casualties, a media report said.
The incident occurred Saturday between an Air Europe flight - with 297 passengers - bound for Venezuelan capital Caracas, and an aircraft from the Iberworld airline - with 384 passengers - travelling to Mexico`s Cancun city, Xinhua reported.
Sources told Xinhua the incident took place when the Air Europe plane was being pushed back from its station, and its tail collided with the wing of the Iberworld aircraft.
The damage to both planes was said to be "light", and all the passengers were able to disembark without injuries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical