Two rescued after China metro tunnel collapses
Beijing: At least one worker remained trapped in an under-construction tunnel of a metro line which collapsed Wednesday in China`s Nanning city after rescuers pulled out two of his colleagues, Xinhua reported.
The incident occurred in the afternoon in Guangxi Zhuang Region.
Rescuers said the three workers were working in the tunnel section, where there were two sewage pipelines. The cause of the accident could not be immediately ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan