Two rescued after China metro tunnel collapses
Beijing: At least one worker remained trapped in an under-construction tunnel of a metro line which collapsed Wednesday in China`s Nanning city after rescuers pulled out two of his colleagues, Xinhua reported.
The incident occurred in the afternoon in Guangxi Zhuang Region.
Rescuers said the three workers were working in the tunnel section, where there were two sewage pipelines. The cause of the accident could not be immediately ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?