Two school kids killed in Syria bombing
Damascus: A bomb went off near a school in Syria`s central province of Hama, killing two children and injuring at least 10 other people, state-run SANA news agency reported.
Saturday`s blast tore thorough al-Ba`ath street in Hama.
According to Xinhua, the Lebanese NBN TV network said 10 people were killed.
The blast was the second that hit Hama within hours. Earlier in the day, three civilians were killed in Hama when a bomber detonated an explosives-laden car, SANA reported.
The car bomb ripped through a street in Mhardeh town. Many people were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti
- Performance issues led to my ouster as Flipkart CEO, says Sachin Bansal
- 'Delhi earthquake today' trending on social media
- Audi to have petrol variants across portfolio by next year