Two school kids killed in Syria bombing
Damascus: A bomb went off near a school in Syria`s central province of Hama, killing two children and injuring at least 10 other people, state-run SANA news agency reported.
Saturday`s blast tore thorough al-Ba`ath street in Hama.
According to Xinhua, the Lebanese NBN TV network said 10 people were killed.
The blast was the second that hit Hama within hours. Earlier in the day, three civilians were killed in Hama when a bomber detonated an explosives-laden car, SANA reported.
The car bomb ripped through a street in Mhardeh town. Many people were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing