Two school kids killed in Syria bombing
Damascus: A bomb went off near a school in Syria`s central province of Hama, killing two children and injuring at least 10 other people, state-run SANA news agency reported.
Saturday`s blast tore thorough al-Ba`ath street in Hama.
According to Xinhua, the Lebanese NBN TV network said 10 people were killed.
The blast was the second that hit Hama within hours. Earlier in the day, three civilians were killed in Hama when a bomber detonated an explosives-laden car, SANA reported.
The car bomb ripped through a street in Mhardeh town. Many people were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire