Two school kids killed in Syria bombing
Damascus: A bomb went off near a school in Syria`s central province of Hama, killing two children and injuring at least 10 other people, state-run SANA news agency reported.
Saturday`s blast tore thorough al-Ba`ath street in Hama.
According to Xinhua, the Lebanese NBN TV network said 10 people were killed.
The blast was the second that hit Hama within hours. Earlier in the day, three civilians were killed in Hama when a bomber detonated an explosives-laden car, SANA reported.
The car bomb ripped through a street in Mhardeh town. Many people were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery