Two soldiers killed in Turkey`s southeast
Ankara: Turkey`s state-run news agency says Kurdish rebels have killed two soldiers and wounded 10 others in a clash in the country`s southeast.
The Anadolu Agency on Monday says that the clash occurred near the town of Semdinli in Hakkari province, bordering Iran and Iraq, yesterday. The agency did not give a casualty figure for the rebels.
Kurdish rebels are fighting for autonomy in Turkey`s southeast. The conflict has killed tens of thousands of people since the rebels launched their first armed attack on August 15, 1984.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday