Two students beaten to death in Chinese school
Beijing: Two primary school boys were allegedly beaten to death by a staffer in southern China, in the latest case of violent attacks against children in the country.
The boys were allegedly killed by the husband of school`s deputy principal in the dormitory of the private school in Yulin in Guangxi Zhuang region on Wednesday morning, state-run Xinhua news agency said on Friday.
The accused allegedly hit the primary school pupils and critically injured them. The duo later died in a hospital.
The accused surnamed as Liu has been arrested, police said adding the investigating is still on.
The boys were in the 5th grade, which normally caters for children who are aged between 10-12 years.
In September last year, three children were killed and more than a dozen injured in an axe attack at a primary school in Pingnan county in Guangxi autonomous region.
On December 23, some pupils were also injured in a knife attack at Chenpeng village primary school in Guangshan county.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- CAG starts audit of DIAL, AAI books amid concerns over "irregularities"
- 'Half Girlfriend': Shraddha Kapoor injured on sets!
- India needs $1.5 trillion for infrastructure development: Arun Jaitley
- IIFA 2016: Why should girls have all the fun? Ranveer-Fawad-Karan shoot up dapper quotient
- Salman Khan flaunting his biceps in new 'Sultan' still will leave you flabbergasted! - View pic