Two trains collide in China; 24 injured
Beijing: At least 24 people were injured when two passenger trains collided at a railway station in northeast China`s Heilongjiang Province, local authorities have said.
The accident took place on Thursday evening at Jiamusi railway station when most of the passengers were ready to get off the train and fell under the impact of collision, the officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
Most of the victims suffered slight injuries and were allowed to go home after treatment, they said, adding that five people were still under medical observation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket