Two trains collide in China; 24 injured
Beijing: At least 24 people were injured when two passenger trains collided at a railway station in northeast China`s Heilongjiang Province, local authorities have said.
The accident took place on Thursday evening at Jiamusi railway station when most of the passengers were ready to get off the train and fell under the impact of collision, the officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
Most of the victims suffered slight injuries and were allowed to go home after treatment, they said, adding that five people were still under medical observation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport