Two trains collide in China; 24 injured
Beijing: At least 24 people were injured when two passenger trains collided at a railway station in northeast China`s Heilongjiang Province, local authorities have said.
The accident took place on Thursday evening at Jiamusi railway station when most of the passengers were ready to get off the train and fell under the impact of collision, the officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
Most of the victims suffered slight injuries and were allowed to go home after treatment, they said, adding that five people were still under medical observation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Congress forms five-member committee to examine bills, debates in Parl
- To give shape to new education policy, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar meets RSS leaders
- Italian connection to Mahatma Gandhi's assassination? Subramanian Swamy to reveal after August 15
- WATCH: AB de Villiers' lesson for 19-year-old who struck him with fearsome bouncer