Two trains collide in China; 24 injured
Beijing: At least 24 people were injured when two passenger trains collided at a railway station in northeast China`s Heilongjiang Province, local authorities have said.
The accident took place on Thursday evening at Jiamusi railway station when most of the passengers were ready to get off the train and fell under the impact of collision, the officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
Most of the victims suffered slight injuries and were allowed to go home after treatment, they said, adding that five people were still under medical observation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Pandal Politics: Shiv Sena slams Bombay High Court's order- Part 2
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Manipur ambush: Key NSCN(K) leader involved in killing of 18 Army personnel arrested by NIA
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes