Two trains collide in China; 24 injured
Beijing: At least 24 people were injured when two passenger trains collided at a railway station in northeast China`s Heilongjiang Province, local authorities have said.
The accident took place on Thursday evening at Jiamusi railway station when most of the passengers were ready to get off the train and fell under the impact of collision, the officials told state-run Xinhua news agency.
Most of the victims suffered slight injuries and were allowed to go home after treatment, they said, adding that five people were still under medical observation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state