Two US soldiers killed in northern Iraq
Baghdad: The US military says two American soldiers have died in combat in northern Iraq.
A statement by the military says the soldiers from the US North Division were killed on Wednesday while conducting a patrol.
The names of the deceased soldiers were being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The death raises to at least 4,390 the number of US military personnel who have died in Iraq since the war began in March 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes