Two US soldiers killed in northern Iraq
Baghdad: The US military says two American soldiers have died in combat in northern Iraq.
A statement by the military says the soldiers from the US North Division were killed on Wednesday while conducting a patrol.
The names of the deceased soldiers were being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The death raises to at least 4,390 the number of US military personnel who have died in Iraq since the war began in March 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Pentagon probes possible civilian casualties in Syria strike: official
- Actress Leslie Jones' website hacked, nude photos posted
- Afghan forces hunt gunmen after American University attack
- Islamic State attacks Western-backed camp on Jordan-Syria border
- Italy quake kills 159 as rescuers race to find survivors