Two US soldiers killed in northern Iraq
Baghdad: The US military says two American soldiers have died in combat in northern Iraq.
A statement by the military says the soldiers from the US North Division were killed on Wednesday while conducting a patrol.
The names of the deceased soldiers were being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The death raises to at least 4,390 the number of US military personnel who have died in Iraq since the war began in March 2003.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh