Two women arrested in Thailand for drug smuggling
Bangkok: Thai authorities on Thursday arrested two women at the Don Mueang Airport here with over 3,000 methamphetamine pills hidden in their private parts.
Immigration police said they had received a tip-off yesterday that drugs were being transported from Chiang Rai to Bangkok using the low-cost airport.
Police stopped the two Thai women Anu Ma-Yer, 28 and Sukanda Chue-Mue, 26, after their flight landed today.
A body search found a total of 3,473 speed pills packed in condoms and hidden in the women`s vaginas.
They admitted to having brought the drugs to Bangkok to deliver them to a dealer.
Later, police set up a sting operation and arrested the dealer.
Police said drug dealers were now using hill tribe women as drug mules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?