UAE, Armenia sign agreement
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has signed an Air Services Agreement (ASA) with Armenia.
The agreement was signed by UAE`s Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and his Armenian counterpart Edward Nalbandian Tuesday. It provides the legal framework for regulation and cooperation in air services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio
- Donald Trump vows 'tracking system' to deport everyone whose visa expires
- Rockets fired at Turkey's Diyarbakir airport