UAE, Armenia sign agreement
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has signed an Air Services Agreement (ASA) with Armenia.
The agreement was signed by UAE`s Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and his Armenian counterpart Edward Nalbandian Tuesday. It provides the legal framework for regulation and cooperation in air services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player