UAE, Armenia sign agreement
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has signed an Air Services Agreement (ASA) with Armenia.
The agreement was signed by UAE`s Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan and his Armenian counterpart Edward Nalbandian Tuesday. It provides the legal framework for regulation and cooperation in air services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan