UAE condemns Myanmar violence
Geneva: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has condemned the violation of the rights of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar and the recent acts of violence against them.
These violent acts included killings, threats and displacing innocent people and burning down their houses and villages, according to Ambassador Obaid Salem Al Zaabi, permanent representative of the UAE to the UN and other international organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- THIS Bollywood director has filed a defamation case against Kamaal R Khan! - Read more
- Anil Kumble pips Ravi Shastri to become new coach of Team India
- Anil Kumble – Facts you must know about India's new coach
- 'Strong' Salman Khan can handle any controversy: Pulkit Samrat
- Vikas Krishan, Manoj Kumar book Olympic berths in Baku