UAE condemns Myanmar violence
Geneva: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has condemned the violation of the rights of Rohingya Muslims in Myanmar and the recent acts of violence against them.
These violent acts included killings, threats and displacing innocent people and burning down their houses and villages, according to Ambassador Obaid Salem Al Zaabi, permanent representative of the UAE to the UN and other international organisations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today