UAE distribues iftar meals in Mauritania
The UAE has distributed iftar meals to hundreds of people in the west African nation of Mauritania.
The meals were distributed by the UAE embassy in Nouakchott as part of efforts to help the poor during the month of Ramadan.
People in Rosso city also received ready meals offered by UAE charity Red Crescent Authority (RCA).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Media house attacked over derogatory cartoon in Maharashtra
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals