UAE distribues iftar meals in Mauritania
The UAE has distributed iftar meals to hundreds of people in the west African nation of Mauritania.
The meals were distributed by the UAE embassy in Nouakchott as part of efforts to help the poor during the month of Ramadan.
People in Rosso city also received ready meals offered by UAE charity Red Crescent Authority (RCA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- School dropout biggest crisis in India, says Singapore Deputy PM
- Italy quake death toll hits 278, state funeral planned
- Jigisha killer Ravi Kapoor convicted in taxi-driver murder case
- Records aside, US Open getting personal for Serena Williams
- World Risk Report 2016: India ranks 77th in world disaster risk index