UAE distribues iftar meals in Mauritania
The UAE has distributed iftar meals to hundreds of people in the west African nation of Mauritania.
The meals were distributed by the UAE embassy in Nouakchott as part of efforts to help the poor during the month of Ramadan.
People in Rosso city also received ready meals offered by UAE charity Red Crescent Authority (RCA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt