UAE embassy in France gives free iftar meals
Paris: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) embassy in Paris will distribute free iftar meals to the public during Ramadan, the holy month of fasting.
The project, implemented in coordination with mosques and Islamic associations in France, will benefit several families, an official statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach