UAE embassy in France gives free iftar meals
Paris: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) embassy in Paris will distribute free iftar meals to the public during Ramadan, the holy month of fasting.
The project, implemented in coordination with mosques and Islamic associations in France, will benefit several families, an official statement said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highest paid actress or not? Kangana Ranaut charged Rs 3 cr for 'Rangoon'
- PM Modi to launch BJP govt's two-year anniversary celebrations, releases 'Transforming India' anthem's video
- 7th Pay Commission: Doctors in govt hospitals in Delhi go on strike
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Africa Day event to be held today after India allays 'Afrophobia' fears: Report