UAE emirate frees 21 prisoners
Dubai: The UAE emirate of Umm Al Qaiwain has ordered the release of 21 prisoners as a goodwill gesture on the occasion of Eid-al-Adha Thursday.
The ruler of the emirate, Sheikh Saud Bin Rashid Al Mualla ordered their release Monday.
The prisoners will be able to join their families in Eid celebrations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!