UAE, Japan discuss economic relations
Dubai: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Japan have held talks on enhancing bilateral economic relations.
The talks were held Wednesday between UAE`s Minister for Economy Sultan bin Saeed al-Mansouri and Japanese Ambassador Yoshihiko Kamo.
During these talks, Al Mansouri stressed upon the need to focus future cooperation with Japan in sectors such as technology, innovation, small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), textile industry, food industry and fisheries.
He also urged for tapping Japan`s scientific expertise to serve the UAE`s economic development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- England vs Pakistan, 2nd Test: Hosts lead by 489 at 3rd day close
- Kashmir violence: Avoid using pellet guns against protesters as far as possible, Rajnath Singh tells security forces
- Pakistan spinner Mohammad Hafeez to undergo retest on modified bowling action
- Elderly woman found murdered in Delhi
- IAF's mising AN-32 transporter: Satellites provide pointers, but no signs of aircraft yet