UAE, Japan discuss economic relations
Dubai: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Japan have held talks on enhancing bilateral economic relations.
The talks were held Wednesday between UAE`s Minister for Economy Sultan bin Saeed al-Mansouri and Japanese Ambassador Yoshihiko Kamo.
During these talks, Al Mansouri stressed upon the need to focus future cooperation with Japan in sectors such as technology, innovation, small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), textile industry, food industry and fisheries.
He also urged for tapping Japan`s scientific expertise to serve the UAE`s economic development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state