UAE, Japan discuss economic relations
Dubai: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Japan have held talks on enhancing bilateral economic relations.
The talks were held Wednesday between UAE`s Minister for Economy Sultan bin Saeed al-Mansouri and Japanese Ambassador Yoshihiko Kamo.
During these talks, Al Mansouri stressed upon the need to focus future cooperation with Japan in sectors such as technology, innovation, small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), textile industry, food industry and fisheries.
He also urged for tapping Japan`s scientific expertise to serve the UAE`s economic development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Bodoland groups to relaunch statehood agitation next week
- Claudio Bravo joins Manchester City as Joe Hart`s replacement
- Flood situation remains grim in Bihar, eases in Madhya Pradesh
- Don't let India use your soil against us, Pakistan tells Afghanistan
- Congress rushes in defence of 'sidelined' AAP Punjab convener