UAE, Japan discuss economic relations
Dubai: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Japan have held talks on enhancing bilateral economic relations.
The talks were held Wednesday between UAE`s Minister for Economy Sultan bin Saeed al-Mansouri and Japanese Ambassador Yoshihiko Kamo.
During these talks, Al Mansouri stressed upon the need to focus future cooperation with Japan in sectors such as technology, innovation, small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs), textile industry, food industry and fisheries.
He also urged for tapping Japan`s scientific expertise to serve the UAE`s economic development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sex workers suffer ''horrific'' rape, beatings and discrimination: Report
- Champions League: Cristiano Ronaldo fit and ready to fire Real Madrid to more European glory
- Islamic State claims fatal stabbing of Bangladeshi Hindu: SITE
- New Zealand coach Mike Hesson extends contract until 2019
- Photo Alert! AbRam Khan was the cutest guest ever at Karan Johar's birthday bash—Here's proof