UAE provides Iftar meals to Palestinians
Jerusalem: UAE charity the Red Crescent Authority has provided iftar meals to 20,000 Palestinians at the relief camps.
The meals were distributed at camps in Al Quds and its suburbs.
Emad Abu Labdah, of the RCA said the iftar meals were distributed in Al Quds, Al Aqsa and West Bank towns.
- Diesel, petrol cabs go off roads in Delhi, owners warn of suicides
- Lawsuit filed over Facebook's plan to issue new Class C stock
- Four-year-old boy rescued from borewell dies on way to Pune hospital in Maharashtra
- Aam Aadmi Party appoints Naveen Jaihind as Haryana convener
- IAF choppers dump water to douse forest fires; Centre sends probe team to Uttarakhand