UAE sends 158 tonnes aid for Syrians in Jordan
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has sent 158 tonnes of food aid for the Syrian refugees in Jordon.
To improve living conditions of Syrian refugees in Jordan who are abject humanitarian situation, the UAE Red Crescent Authority (RCA) is intensifying its winter relief efforts.
A convoy of 16 trucks, carrying food material and winter clothes and supplies left here Tuesday by land for Jordan as part of its relief programme towards Syrian refugees in that Arab country, said Mohammed Ateq Al Falahi, RCA secretary general.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you