UAE sends 158 tonnes aid for Syrians in Jordan
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has sent 158 tonnes of food aid for the Syrian refugees in Jordon.
To improve living conditions of Syrian refugees in Jordan who are abject humanitarian situation, the UAE Red Crescent Authority (RCA) is intensifying its winter relief efforts.
A convoy of 16 trucks, carrying food material and winter clothes and supplies left here Tuesday by land for Jordan as part of its relief programme towards Syrian refugees in that Arab country, said Mohammed Ateq Al Falahi, RCA secretary general.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore