UAE sends aid for Myanmar Muslims
Abu Dhabi: UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan has instructed his charity to urgently dispatch relief aid to Myanmar`s Rohingya Muslims affected in sectarian violence.
Dozens of people have died in Myanmar`s Rakhine state when violence erupted in June.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed