UFO seen at China airport
Beijing: Air traffic at an airport in China was restricted for about an hour after a UFO was spotted over it, media reports said on Thursday.
The UFO was seen over the runway at Chongqing Municipality`s Jiangbei International Airport, following which flights were disrupted, Shanghai Daily reported.
Air traffic was restricted for about an hour from 12.30 pm. The restriction was lifted after the UFO left, the news daily said.
Authorities in Chongqing have not offered an explanation for the unusual phenomenon.
Airport officials, however, were of the opinion that it could be a sky lantern or a large balloon. A sky lantern is used by Chinese when they pray for good luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video