UFO seen at China airport
Beijing: Air traffic at an airport in China was restricted for about an hour after a UFO was spotted over it, media reports said on Thursday.
The UFO was seen over the runway at Chongqing Municipality`s Jiangbei International Airport, following which flights were disrupted, Shanghai Daily reported.
Air traffic was restricted for about an hour from 12.30 pm. The restriction was lifted after the UFO left, the news daily said.
Authorities in Chongqing have not offered an explanation for the unusual phenomenon.
Airport officials, however, were of the opinion that it could be a sky lantern or a large balloon. A sky lantern is used by Chinese when they pray for good luck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video