UK man charged with two terror offenses
London: British police say a 41-year-old man has been charged with two terror offenses.
Greater Manchester Police say that Craig Slee is accused of encouraging terrorism and dissemination of terrorist publications.
Police say his arrest in July 2011 and the charges announced on Wednesday follow an investigation by the North West Count Terrorism Unit.
The force added that there is "no evidence to suggest that any community is at risk" in connection with the investigation. It did not give any further details on the charges.
Police say Slee, who also is charged with possessing a prohibited weapon, will appear at Westminster Magistrates Court on May 08.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read