UK man charged with two terror offenses
London: British police say a 41-year-old man has been charged with two terror offenses.
Greater Manchester Police say that Craig Slee is accused of encouraging terrorism and dissemination of terrorist publications.
Police say his arrest in July 2011 and the charges announced on Wednesday follow an investigation by the North West Count Terrorism Unit.
The force added that there is "no evidence to suggest that any community is at risk" in connection with the investigation. It did not give any further details on the charges.
Police say Slee, who also is charged with possessing a prohibited weapon, will appear at Westminster Magistrates Court on May 08.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city