UK man finds lost wristwatch when alarm goes off inside dog!
London: In a bizarre incident, a man in the UK found his lost wristwatch when its alarm went off inside his dog.
Terry Morgan of Cockwood, Devon, had searched high and low for the 500 pounds timepiece, not realising his dog Charlie had decided it was time for a snack.
But his suspicions that the mutt had something to do with the untimely disappearance were confirmed when heard its familiar ring.
"At first I thought he was lying on it. Only when I rolled him over did I realise it was inside him," 66-year-old Terry was quoted by the Daily Mirror as saying.
"The watch was set to go off at 10:55pm to remind me to call last orders. I rushed him to the vet for an emergency operation and was a bit ticked off because that would have cost me about 1,000 pounds," he said.
"But when Charlie saw the anaesthetic needle he howled with fright and coughed the watch up," Terry said.
"It still cost over 200 pounds because they had to do X-rays to see if he had anything else in his stomach. I`ve also had to put up with the endless `Time` jokes from the regulars," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why