UK man finds lost wristwatch when alarm goes off inside dog!
London: In a bizarre incident, a man in the UK found his lost wristwatch when its alarm went off inside his dog.
Terry Morgan of Cockwood, Devon, had searched high and low for the 500 pounds timepiece, not realising his dog Charlie had decided it was time for a snack.
But his suspicions that the mutt had something to do with the untimely disappearance were confirmed when heard its familiar ring.
"At first I thought he was lying on it. Only when I rolled him over did I realise it was inside him," 66-year-old Terry was quoted by the Daily Mirror as saying.
"The watch was set to go off at 10:55pm to remind me to call last orders. I rushed him to the vet for an emergency operation and was a bit ticked off because that would have cost me about 1,000 pounds," he said.
"But when Charlie saw the anaesthetic needle he howled with fright and coughed the watch up," Terry said.
"It still cost over 200 pounds because they had to do X-rays to see if he had anything else in his stomach. I`ve also had to put up with the endless `Time` jokes from the regulars," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice