UK police arrest 4 people in terror probe
London: British police have arrested four people in an investigation of UK citizens suspected of attending terrorism training camps in Syria.
Metropolitan Police say two men and a woman were arrested today morning in East London. Another man was arrested in Lancashire in northwest England, and all four who are between the ages of 21 and 31 are being questioned by police.
Police said the four were arrested on suspicion of "failing to disclose information which might be of assistance in securing the apprehension, prosecution or conviction of a person involved in an act of terrorism."
The arrests come after police charged two brothers last month with attending a terror training camp in Syria and firearms offences.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach