UK police hunting for terror suspect who escaped in burqa
London: A 27-year-old terror suspect, under surveillance of Scotland Yard, has escaped from a UK mosque wearing a burqa.
According to a Scotland Yard spokesperson, Mohammed Ahmed Mohamed was last seen on Friday afternoon at a mosque - the An-Noor Masjid and Community Centre in Acton in west London where he went that morning and later changed into a burqa.
Mohamed was subject to a Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measure (TPIM) notice, a measure introduced to replace control orders, which can be used to restrict the movements of individuals and their ability to associate or communicate with others.
The Home Office has circulated his photographs and details nationally and at ports and borders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Katrina Kaif’s views on ‘intolerance’ in the country - Here's what the actress said
- Irfan Pathan marries 21-year-old Safa Baig in low-key affair