UK police warned of bomb in central London
London: British police said on Monday they had received a warning of a bomb in central London, a day before Queen Elizabeth makes a historic visit to Ireland.
Sky News said the warning came from Irish republican dissidents.
"A bomb threat warning has been received relating to central London today. The threat is not specific in relation to location or time," London police said in a statement. "The threat level from Irish-related terrorism has not increased and remains at substantial..."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city