UK police warned of bomb in central London
London: British police said on Monday they had received a warning of a bomb in central London, a day before Queen Elizabeth makes a historic visit to Ireland.
Sky News said the warning came from Irish republican dissidents.
"A bomb threat warning has been received relating to central London today. The threat is not specific in relation to location or time," London police said in a statement. "The threat level from Irish-related terrorism has not increased and remains at substantial..."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak group uses ‘pellet-hit’ images of PM Modi, Amitabh Bachchan for Kashmir issue
- 19 killed in knife rampage at Japan care home; suspect surrenders
- Government auditor suspects companies rigged 1st e-auction of coal blocks in 2015
- FBI probes Democratic email hack, but is Russia to blame?
- Florida shooting: Three taken into custody, more suspects sought