UK police warned of bomb in central London
London: British police said on Monday they had received a warning of a bomb in central London, a day before Queen Elizabeth makes a historic visit to Ireland.
Sky News said the warning came from Irish republican dissidents.
"A bomb threat warning has been received relating to central London today. The threat is not specific in relation to location or time," London police said in a statement. "The threat level from Irish-related terrorism has not increased and remains at substantial..."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress