UK school boy kills ex-girlfriend for wager!
London: A schoolboy in Britain faces a
life term in jail for murdering his ex-girlfriend for just a
wager over breakfast.
The brutality of the crime moved the Judge, who in an
unprecedented step allowed Joshua Davies, 16,to be named
despite being a juvenile, saying it was in public interest to
expose the brute whose horrific crime won him a breakfast.
The jury at Swansea Crown Court heard how Davies, a
year ago lured Rebecca Aylward, 15, to a secluded wood and
then used a rock, the size of a rugby ball to smash her skull
with at least six brutal blows to the back of the head.
The boy just 15 when he turned killer and now 16, wept
as he was remanded in custody by Justice Lloyd Jones to be
sentenced later but was told to expect an "indefinite" term,
the Sun reported.
The jury convicted him of murder by a majority verdict
after hearing that Davies texted a friend to ask: "What would
you do if I actually did kill her?"
His friend mistook it for the latest in a long line of
jokes about murdering Rebecca and replied: "Oh, I would buy
The schoolgirl`s body was found face down in the rain,
the following day of the murder after one of Davies`s friends
contacted police and led them to the scene.
Davies, who was said to have had a "love-hate"
relationship with Rebecca, had calmly discussed the various
ways he could kill her with a group of friends whom he met for
breakfast every Saturday morning in Aberkenfig, South Wales,
the jury heard.
One school friend said he was "obsessed" with killing
people. After his arrest, police found a concoction of
poisonous foxgloves which he had planned to slip into
The judge adjourned sentencing for psychiatric
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi