UK tech guru James Martin found dead in Bermuda
Hamilton (Bermuda): Authorities in Bermuda say British philanthropist and technology guru James Martin has been found dead in waters near his home on a private island.
Police said on Thursday that an autopsy is pending for the 79-year-old man, but they believe no foul play is involved.
Martin was the University of Oxford`s largest single private donor and has a school named after him where researchers study the challenges facing humanity in the 21st century.
He also was a Pulitzer Prize nominee for a technology book published in 1977.
Police say a kayaker found Martin`s body floating in the water on Monday near Agar`s Island.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users