UK tech guru James Martin found dead in Bermuda
Hamilton (Bermuda): Authorities in Bermuda say British philanthropist and technology guru James Martin has been found dead in waters near his home on a private island.
Police said on Thursday that an autopsy is pending for the 79-year-old man, but they believe no foul play is involved.
Martin was the University of Oxford`s largest single private donor and has a school named after him where researchers study the challenges facing humanity in the 21st century.
He also was a Pulitzer Prize nominee for a technology book published in 1977.
Police say a kayaker found Martin`s body floating in the water on Monday near Agar`s Island.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray