UK, US, France, Germany to discuss Gaza ceasefire on Sunday
London: British Foreign Secretary William Hague said he will discuss how to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza with US Secretary of State John Kerry and his German and French counterparts during talks in Vienna on Sunday.
Hague said in a statement today that the discussions on ending the hostilities between Israel and Gaza would take place on the sidelines of talks on Iran`s nuclear programme in the Austrian capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened