UK, US, France, Germany to discuss Gaza ceasefire on Sunday
London: British Foreign Secretary William Hague said he will discuss how to achieve a ceasefire in Gaza with US Secretary of State John Kerry and his German and French counterparts during talks in Vienna on Sunday.
Hague said in a statement today that the discussions on ending the hostilities between Israel and Gaza would take place on the sidelines of talks on Iran`s nuclear programme in the Austrian capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway