UK woman charged for triple murder
London: A 30-year-old British woman was on Tuesday charged with the murders of three men whose bodies were found in ditches.
Joanna Dennehy, 30, of Peterborough, has been charged with the three murders in Cambridgeshire, the Crown Prosecution Service said.
Kevin Lee, 48, was found in a ditch in Newborough on March 30. He died from stab wounds to the chest.
Lukasz Slaboszewski, 31, was stabbed in the heart. John Chapman, 56, was stabbed in the neck and chest. They were found at Thorney Dyke on April 3, the BBC reported.
Grace Ononiwu, the chief crown prosecutor for the east of England, said Dennehy would appear at Peterborough Magistrates` Court at a later date.
Two other people have been charged in connection with the case.
While Leslie Layton, 36, has been charged with perverting the course of justice, Robert Moore, 55, has also been charged with assisting an offender in connection with the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre