Ukraine crisis: EU to impose new sanctions
Brussels: The European Union (EU) has decided to impose new sanctions on people and entities over the on-going crisis in Ukraine.
EU`s Foreign Policy Chief Catherine Ashton in a meeting in Brussels Tuesday said that the new package will be introduced Thursday, Xinhua reported.
The sanction will include access to capital markets, defence, dual use goods, and technologies.
On July 12, EU had added 11 people to its list of sanctions over the ongoing crisis in Ukraine.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders