Ukraine `disappointed` by French refusal to halt Russia warship sale
Kiev: Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said on Thursday he was "very disappointed" by France`s decision to go ahead with a deal to sell two warships to Russia, despite international misgivings about Moscow`s role in the east Ukraine conflict.
"It`s not a question of money, industry or jobs. It`s a question of values," Poroshenko said during a meeting with European parliament deputies. Russia stands accused by the West of arming separatists in Ukraine`s eastern industrial heartland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security