Ukraine `disappointed` by French refusal to halt Russia warship sale
Kiev: Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said on Thursday he was "very disappointed" by France`s decision to go ahead with a deal to sell two warships to Russia, despite international misgivings about Moscow`s role in the east Ukraine conflict.
"It`s not a question of money, industry or jobs. It`s a question of values," Poroshenko said during a meeting with European parliament deputies. Russia stands accused by the West of arming separatists in Ukraine`s eastern industrial heartland.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand