Ukraine parliament rejects resignation of prime minister
Kiev: Ukraine`s parliament on Thursday voted not to accept the resignation of Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk, meaning he will remain at the helm of the strife-torn ex-Soviet state.
Yatsenyuk dramatically announced his resignation last week in protest at the collapse of his ruling coalition, sparking fears of a political crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list