Ukraine PM announces sanctions against Russian firms, citizens
Kiev: Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk on Friday announced a sanctions list targeting a string of Russian businesses and nationals accused of backing separatists battling government forces in the east of the country.
Yatsenyuk said the list included 65 mainly Russian companies and 172 "citizens of Russia and other countries" without giving any more details and that Ukraine`s parliament first has to adopt a law allowing the sanctions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!